Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 3

All cured!
Well, not exactly, but I was hoping by typing that that it would become true. I'm not exactly sure what my logic was there, I guess I figured it was worth a try. It was unsuccessful, if you're wondering. But seriously, I am almost completely better. This swine flu didn't nearly live up to its potential. Very disappointing.
Now you may think this means the end to this blog, which clearly is only intended for the period of time during which I am actually suffering from the symptoms of swine flu. But I have faith that I can drag this out at least a couple more days describing phantom symptoms that I may or may not have, as well as the intense psychological repercussions I have suffered from this traumatic disease. So stick around, there's much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment