Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 2

I had an odd dream last night involving a unicorn and a chainsaw. I think I'll attribute it to the flu and never mention it again.
Anyway, symptoms are changing drastically, it's all very sudden and exciting. No more dizziness, fever, or chills- now it's on to the sore throat and the upset stomach. Is it an improvement? Not exactly. If you ever catch yourself saying a sore throat and an upset stomach is an improvement, there's a big problem. In fact, you're probably dying. See a doctor. Like right now.
On the bright side, swine flu has given me the opportunity to stay home and watch The Shawshank Redemption which was awesome and I recommend all you aspiring swine flu victims to watch it when you're forcibly removed from society after contracting the virus.
Well, just another day surviving the swine flu. Tune in tomorrow to read more about one man's journey surviving the latest flu that is sweeping the nation (and world).

No comments:

Post a Comment